top of page
Our Coating Installation Process
Paint Preparation Stage:
- License plates(s) removed
- Detailed cleaning of entire vehicle
- Paint Decontamination Stage:
- Iron fallout removal
- Full body clay bar treatment
- This stage takes around 3 hours to complete.
Paint Correction Stage:
- Paint thickness readings taken using a digital paint thickness gauge meter (Ensures best result during polishing stage
- Depending on the the amount of paint defects & clear coat on vehicle, all vehicles receive one of the following:
- This stage takes around 5-7 hours to complete.
Final Inspection Before Installation:
- Entire vehicle wipe down with an Isopropyl Alcohol solution to remove any oils left behind from the the previous stages
- Vehicle Inspected to ensure paint it's ready for coating application
- This stage takes around 1 hour to complete.
Quality Inspection Stage:
- Vehicle Inspected under lights for quality assurance.
- Vehicle released back to customer
bottom of page